Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Random things learned while wandering an antique store

Fun things to do with a cake stand:

As a platform for votive and pillar candles.
Exhibiting your treasures.
Displaying photos/momentos.
Guest soaps and washcloths.
Storing perfume bottles/jewelry.

Four ways to make Iced Tea:
Basic tea....8 cups of boiling water....8 tea bags...steep for 10 minutes.
Ginger and Honey
2 tsp freshly grated ginger
1/3 cup honey

Pomegranate and Lime
2 cups pomegranate
3 limes
1/4 cup sugar

Watermelon and Basil
1/8 medium sized watermelon
1 small bunch fresh basil springs

Peach and Mint
4 ripe peaches (1/2 pieces)
1 small bunch of fresh mint sprigs.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A Global Nomad, currently residing in Texas, United States
Here where you write all the amazing characteristics that you think about yourself that you hope will attract others to you. Really....I am just me. I am a fun loving, extremely busy, individual....who loves my friends deeply, enjoys my quiet alone time, and my passion is for all to know and experience for themselves the great Love relationship that I have with Jesus.